Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
To prevent the misuse of April Investors' trading environment for illegal activities, we implement diverse and rigorous AML (Anti-Money Laundering) measures.
- Refusing cash payments
- Monitoring accounts with suspicious activities, such as money laundering, layering, and integration.
- Temporarily freezing accounts with suspected money laundering until the investigation is completed.
- Thorough verification of customer identity during account opening to avoid fraudulent accounts.
- Compliance with domestic and international laws related to AML.
- Keeping all transaction records for investigation purposes.
- Allowing trading only through authenticated accounts.
- Rejecting incoming funds from third parties other than customers.
- Reporting all suspicious activities to relevant authorities.